Personal Data Consent Statement for Job Applicants
The personal information you provide in the job application form, resume, curriculum vitae and any document submitted by you to PAN PACIFIC RETAIL MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) CO., LIMITED. ("PPRM") in this recruitment programme will be collected, used, disclosed and/or transferred for the purpose of processing your job application, including but not limited to:
- registering you as a candidate for employment;
- contacting you for job opportunities;
- evaluating your suitability for the position;
- conducting background and reference checks;
- preparation of your offer of employment; and
- submission to the relevant government agencies.
Please note that it is mandatory for you to provide the personal information marked with asterisks in the relevant section of the job application form. In the event you do not provide such personal information, we may not be able to process your application.
PPRM will keep your personal information confidential (save where disclosure is required for the above purposes) and will not retain your personal information for longer than necessary to process your job application. If you are selected and offered employment, the personal information you have provided will be used by PPRM for the purpose of human resource management and administration. If you are unsuccessful on this occasion, PPRM will retain your personal information for one (1) year for the purpose of considering you for other suitable positions as and when they arise. If you do not wish to be considered for other suitable positions by PPRM, please indicate accordingly in the acknowledgment section.
PPRM may transfer your personal information to our related entities, our employees, security organisations, recruitment agencies, referees and other relevant organisations (within or outside Hong Kong) including those that perform administrative and/or other services on our behalf during the recruitment process where such disclosure is:
- necessary to obtain references to verify your suitability for a position;
- involved in managing, validating or administering your application, employment or engagement such as third party suppliers, our related entities;
- to a contracted external organization in order to provide support services such as employment background checks, but only where that organization will provide a similar standard of protection in respect of your personal data;
- required to conduct skills or behavioural tests;
- to whom you have given your consent; or
- required by law.
You may request access to and correction of your personal information by contacting us at:
PAN PACIFIC RETAIL MANAGEMENT (HONG KONG) CO., LIMITED
Privacy Compliance Department
Flat/Rm 2107 21/F
Mira Place Tower A
132 Nathan Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
You may also contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.